The Apache Junction Chamber of Commerce is pleased to introduce Lifestyle Health Plans as a unique health benefits program designed for Chamber members to address the underlying causes of the rise in healthcare costs – employee health behaviors.
What Makes Lifestyle Health So Different?
- Level-funded major medical plan designs
- Underwritten by “A” rated carriers
- Member savings averaging 5-15% in most cases
- Integrated wellness incentives and cash-rewards
- Up to a $500 deductible credit available to all wellness participants
- Integrated concierge telemedicine, outpatient lab and diabetic supply benefits
What is Level Funded?
Level-funded plans are essentially pre-packaged self-insured health plans, with low attachment stop-loss coverage. For the right groups, level-funded plans can save 30 percent versus a fully insured ACA small-group plan. And because of their structure, level-funded plans do not have the volatility in monthly cash flows, associated with self-insured plans, that can cripple a small business.
Here’s How a Level-Funded Plan Works:
Level-funded plans are underwritten, health applications are required. For larger groups applications can be avoided if two years of claims history can be provided.