|The AZSBDC Network is here to help launch, grow and sustain small businesses in Arizona. We are Arizona’s largest most comprehensive and accessible statewide source of assistance for small businesses in every stage of development. The Network consists of two teams – the Arizona Small Business Development Centers (SBDC) which provide tools, training and one-on-one business counseling, and the Arizona Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTAC) which help businesses seeking federal, state and local contracting opportunities.
The AZSBDC Network is a great investment! On average for every dollar spent on the AZSBDC an Arizona small business clients increased sales by $18, access $14 in new capital, and created or retained 6 jobs every working day.
Our Team is Your Team…and There’s Nothing Small About It
The AZSBDC Network is an innovative partnership between eight of the state’s community college districts, the one non-profit, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD). We are fully accredited by the America’s SBDC, a national system that connects 63 SBDC networks across the country.
We have the state covered! There are ten SBDC Service Centers located in Casa Grande, Flagstaff, Kingman, Phoenix, Prescott, Show Low, Sierra Vista, Thatcher, Tucson and Yuma, with additional satellite and meeting locations throughout the state. Additionally, the AZPTAC headquarters is located in Glendale with PTAC satellites in Mesa, Phoenix, Sierra Vista, Tucson and Yuma.
- Free Confidential One-on-One Business Counseling: The AZSBDC Network provides free one-on-one confidential evaluation and guidance by business analysts with real-life business ownership and management experience. We are here to help you fast-track your business plans for success.
- Workshops and Training Programs
- Business Plan Assistance
- Market Feasibility and Research
- Marketing Strategy Development
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Financial Projections Development
- Identifying Sources of Capital
- SBA Loan Assistance
- Minority Owned
- Business Assessment
- International Trade (Import and Export) Assistance
- Inventory Control Assessment
- Technology Development
- Intellectual Property
- SBIR/STTR Review
- Procurement and Government Contracting Assistance
- Applying for Business Certifications: