BECOME A CHAMBER AMBASSADOR
The Apache Junction Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors consist of an exclusive energetic group of business professionals who serve as advocates for the Chamber and the business community.
Together, they learn the internal operations of the Chamber and work with the staff to increase membership involvement, recruitment and retention.
Chamber Ambassadors are an informed group of motivated, enthusiastic and articulate businessmen and women who represent the Chamber and donate their time at many civic and social functions while also representing their own businesses.
|Maxine Boyce||Bernie and Geri Page||Carol Handy||Bobbi Tolliver|
|LegalShield||KRDE The Ride 94.1||Young Living Essential Oils|
|Benefits of being an Ambassador||Goals & Objectives|
To be an Ambassador you must meet the following criteria
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Chamber member in good standing for no less than six months
- Personable, positive attitude
- Excellent business reputation in community
- Knowledgeable of Chamber programs
- When representing the Chamber, we request no less than business casual attire
- Track and report member contacts to Chamber staff each month using a contact record
- Promote participation and attendance at various Chamber events to assigned contacts
- Attend Chamber meetings and events
- Attend monthly Ambassador Meetings (only 3 absences allowed)
- Attend Chamber Ribbon Cuttings (minimum of 6 per year)
- Attend Chamber special events
- Nominate new members with application
- Welcome new members
- Represent the Chamber in a professional manner
- Dress in a professional manner when conducting Chamber business